الخميس، 29 يناير 2015

would you give me a chance to hurt you

 ..Dear Love
! would you give me a chance to hurt you
.. to take back my drowned ego from silly love dreams
!to smile like an evil and laugh like a drain again
.. how dare you transform this wild being to another full of frailty and vulnerability 
to inject this block of confidence and Vanity with your poison and charm 
?! made it needy and pathetic 
!I miss my old self dear , the recalcitrance which Weaves the whole world  in my size 
the tons of "NO" I used to say and how rudely I broke hearts without giving a damn like a daily familiar routine .. and then you happened and Now I am the girl who cries because you said "No
I don't hate you .. I don't want to 
 ..because hate is another face of love .. and I don't want to love you more
 ..dear .. I am just admitting my loss

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق